Sunday, December 27, 2009

My Music

The beat of my heart
The whispers of my soul
Can you hear the music
The music of my love
Can you hear the drum
The drum of my heart
Listen to that melody
The melody that my love sweetly sings
The harmony that our souls make
Maybe you're tone deaf and always think that everyone's music is the same
I'll make you listen and realize that this music is different
It's like a bitter sweat melody over a complicated beat that only musically inclined people can comprehend
The notes are funny and sometimes very tricky to hit
But the pitch is simple
And its simply just me
If you want that pitch, If you want to hit that note, if you wanna understand the complicated beat that's laced with a bitter sweat melody
Then come try me because that all my music is
No one can make the music like the music that we make
My beat can't be matched or topped by anyone else
And I promise if you touch me right a falsetto will escape
Maybe you know that and you're just scared to acknowledge that I am different and that my music is peculiar
Are you ready?
Ready for my music

No comments:

Post a Comment